Vault Ai22 2×2 USB Audio Interface with Bitwig 8-Track Software
- 2 Input / 2 Output, 24-bit/96kHz USB 2.0 FullSpeed Audio Interface. The Vault Ai22 USB Recording Interface offers you a fully bus-powered USB device that comes with 2 high-quality pristine pre-amps. Now connect your microphone and your guitar and record both signals simultaneously at a 24-bit/96Khz audio quality. At the rear panel, you will find 2 TRS balanced line outputs allowing you to connect your monitor speakers to this interface.
- Plug n Play. The Ai22 audio interface is simple to use. Connect it to an available USB port of your computer, as it is a bus powered device a separate power supply is not required. Your computer will automatically detect the interface allowing you to start using it with absolute ease.
- THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES OFFICIAL BITWIG 8-TRACK DAW SOFTWARE LICENSE. Bitwig Studio 8-Track, the trim and effective digital audio workstation to start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro. 8-Track includes a large selection of Bitwig devices for use on up to eight project tracks with audio or MIDI
- Retro Look & Feel Tired of the same old looking interfaces with no character? It’s time to check out the all new Vault Ai22 USB audio interface. Equipped with 2 wooden side cheeks the Ai22 gives you that retro look and allows you to place the interface vertically in your studio setup. Break away from the same old design and attach yourself to the new, yet retro look that Vault provides.
- Technical Specifications: 2 input / 2 output 24-bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 Full Speed Audio Interface 2x line / microphone / Hi-Z input +48V phantom power support USB bus powered Sample Rate. 24bit / 96kHz Line output with balanced 1/4″ TRS connectors Headphone output with 1/4″ connector Input monitoring controlled on the front panel Master volume control on the front panel Supports Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound