sE Electronics V7 X Supercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- GLOBALLY RENOWNED DYNAMIC MICROPHONE: For many years, live sound engineers have utilized sE Electronics microphones on stages all over the world and found in the hands of acts like Justin Timberlake, Billie Eilish, Linkin Park, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Black Sabbath, Billy Idol, Paramore, My Morning Jacket, and many, many more.
- ALL-METAL HOUSING & BEVELED SPRING STEEL GRILLE: The V7 X’s road-ready design is all metal – no plastic parts here. The chassis’ high quality, highly durable zinc alloy is designed to hold up under on-stage stress for years, and the spring steel mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free for perfect reliability.
- THE HEART OF THE V7 X: The all-new custom DMC7 X capsule offers the same technologies and features as its sibling within the V7, the V7 X has been custom-tuned for instrumental use. The upper frequency range is smooth & balanced, capturing every nuance of the player, while the lowered resonance and extended, powerful low frequency response allows for a complete spectrum of instruments.
- UNIQUE, PATENTED INTEGRATED CAPSULE SUSPENSION: The V7 X’s advanced internal capsule suspension efficiently decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration, isolating it from shocks & jolts and providing exceptionally low rumble and handling noise as compared to other mics in its class.
- INTERNAL WINDSCREEN & GOLD-PLATED XLR CONNECTOR: The internal windscreen efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise. The V7 X’s gold-plated XLR connector also ensures a loss-free and reliable signal connection for years to come
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 18 cm|
Orders Placed on Mon, Aug 15 will be shipped on Fri, Aug 19*. Tracking will be shared by sms and email on Sat, Aug 20*. These dates are tentative and are subject to change without prior notice.
Delivery Timeline: Tamil Nadu (1-5 Working days from day of shipping), Other States (2-7 working days from day of shipping)