sE Electronics sE2300 Studio Condenser Microphone with Switchable Polar Patterns and Isolation Pack
- Handcrafted 1" condenser capsule provides top-notch sound.
- 80Hz/160Hz highpass filter and -10dB/-20dB pad for advanced onboard sound-shaping options. Extremely low noise and high SPL handling provide you with an extended dynamic range.
- Max SPL (0.5% THD): 126dB/133dB/146dB (0dB/-10dB/-20dB attenuation pad)
- Discrete Class A components ensure top-shelf sound quality on any source Cardioid. omni, and figure-8 polar patterns supply versatile operation.
- Shockmount and pop filter are included.
- Capsule Type: Hand-crafted 1″ True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni-directional, Figure-8
- Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 24 mV/Pa (-32.5 dBV)
- Max SPL: 126 / 136 / 146 dB (0/10/20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Equivalent noise level: 9 dB(A)
- Dynamic range: 117 / 127 / 137 dB (0/10/20 dB Attentuation pad)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Low-cut filter: 80 / 160 Hz, 6 dB/Oct, switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 10 / 20 dB, switchable
- Powering: 48 Volts according to IEC 61938
- Electrical Impedance: 40 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 4.8 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR connector
- Dimensions: Diameter: 51mm (2.01 in), Length 215mm (8.46 in)
- Weight: 611 g (21.55 oz.)
|Dimensions||21 × 6 × 6 cm|
Kindly confirm product availability before placing your orders. Call/WhatsApp +91 9841538445
Orders Placed on Tue, Mar 21 will be shipped on Sat, Mar 25*. Tracking will be shared by sms and email on Sun, Mar 26*. These dates are tentative and are subject to change without prior notice.
Delivery Timeline: Tamil Nadu (1-5 Working days from day of shipping), Other States (2-7 working days from day of shipping)