JBL JRX212 Portable 12" 2-way Stage Monitor Loudspeaker System
- JBL 12 in low-frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5") diameter edge wound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high-frequency performance as well as system reliability
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating
- Progressive Transition high-frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
JBL’s JRX212 2-way passive stage monitor delivers pro performance while being gentle on your wallet. JBL’s engineers took a close look at every element of passive monitor design and kept everything that helps a speaker perform and sound its best – and jettisoned things that don’t. The JRX212 sports a 12″ low frequency driver with a 2.5″ diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil that delivers more cross-sectional wire area in its voice coil gap than round-wire designs – giving you increased efficiency and power handling, while the JRX212’s 1″ polymer-diaphragm compression driver maximizes high-frequency performance and system reliability. If you want to rock like a pro, the JBL JRX212 will get you there.
|Dimensions||47 × 38 × 64 cm|
Orders Placed on Sat, Jun 25 will be shipped on Wed, Jun 29*. Tracking will be shared by sms and email on Thu, Jun 30*. These dates are tentative and are subject to change without prior notice.
Delivery Timeline: Tamil Nadu (1-5 Working days from day of shipping), Other States (2-7 working days from day of shipping)