sE Electronics V7 Supercardioid Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone
- GLOBALLY RENOWNED DYNAMIC MICROPHONE: For many years, live sound engineers have utilized sE Electronics microphones on stages all over the world and found in the hands of acts like Justin Timberlake, Billie Eilish, Linkin Park, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Black Sabbath, Billy Idol, Paramore, My Morning Jacket, and many, many more.
- ALL-METAL HOUSING & BEVELED SPRING STEEL GRILLE: The V7’s road-ready design is all metal – no plastic parts here. The chassis’ high quality, highly durable zinc alloy is designed to hold up under on-stage stress for years, and the spring steel mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free for perfect reliability.
- INNOVATIVE, SPECIALIZED ALUMINUM VOICE COIL: The DMC7 dynamic element in the V7 has been custom-developed for a crisp, open sound that perfectly captures your voice in the most natural way you’ve ever heard on stage – and its sophisticated supercardioid capsule design helps isolate your voice from other instruments, ensuring vast amounts of gain before feedback.
- PATENTED INTEGRATED SHOCK MOUNT: The V7’s brand new, patented shockmount efficiently decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration, providing exceptionally low handling noise as compared to other mics in its class. This means you can feel free to move around on stage without fear of rumbles, pops, or anything other than your voice coming through.
- INTERNAL WINDSCREEN & GOLD-PLATED XLR CONNECTOR: The internal windscreen efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise. The V7’s gold-plated XLR connector also ensures a loss-free and reliable signal connection for years to come.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 18 cm|
Orders Placed on Tue, Aug 16 will be shipped on Sat, Aug 20*. Tracking will be shared by sms and email on Sun, Aug 21*. These dates are tentative and are subject to change without prior notice.
Delivery Timeline: Tamil Nadu (1-5 Working days from day of shipping), Other States (2-7 working days from day of shipping)